At SaveMoney.my, we like it best when Job Opportunities go to our site users. So stay in the loop for any potential vacancies by subscribing to our weekly ‘Tips of the Week’ updates!
We aim to provide you with relevant finance / journalism experience to boost your chosen career, as well as some awesome workmates, though in return we expect some hard work and dedication towards making a real contribution to the team.
- Detailed research and writing on various subjects, from consumer topics to financial products;
- Gain skills in writing, fact-checking, marketing and saving money (your parents would be so proud!);
- Have your written articles published for the online world to see!
- Interested in investigative journalism and writing;
- Keen eye for detail;
- Good at handling numbers and simple financial concepts;
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
Applications for internships are accepted all year round; we welcome undergraduates and postgraduates from all disciplines to apply.
Each placement lasts for two to three months.
To apply, email us your CV and your available dates to email@example.com!
2. Freelance Money Penny
If you enjoy reading our pieces, have some free time and want to earn money helping others save money, email us at theEditor@savemoney.my.
You will then be emailed a brief, which you can elect to accept or reject. Your first piece will be used as a sample for us to assess your Money Penny abilities. If we think you have what it takes, we will then email more (paid) briefs over to you.
Go on, unleash your inner Money Penny!